Sunday, May 2, 2010

You like me, you really like me...


I know it's not massive, but it's so encouraging to just be given a little bit of recognition every once in a while. I'm like a tougher version of Tinkerbell, alls I need is a couple of little claps every now and then, and I'm set.

In other news, I found out I won the Marcel Vertes Award... given each year to "a senior whose drawing of the human figure has been outstanding." I was so happy.

There are some other truly amazing figure artists in our graduating class and I hope they get some form of recognition in the near future... like lotsa jobs and money.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on the nod and the award! Well done, miss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanted to let you know that I found your postcard at the foodery. I put my two new cards there so keep an eye out for them.

    ReplyDelete