Friday, August 20, 2010

Now, in the revolutionary technology of 2D!

Here's a fun project. Paper doll of myself in some of my various disguises. I actually made a couple of these. I was going to give them out as self promotions... because it's a play on the silliness of the shamelessness that's required for success from self promotions.

This is what the back page reads:
"Has your best friend been acting like a tool, spending too much time with his lame girlfriend, or developed a new set of interests that don't correspond to your own? Not to fear! I'll be Your New Best Friend, pocket-sized for portability! Take me anywhere! And dress me up. I have an ensemble for nearly every occasion, so surely I can be whatever kind of friend you need!"


1 comment:

  1. Awesome! Really awesome idea, and it looks really cool! :)

    ReplyDelete