Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The truth is out there.

Or at least it will be once The Conspiracy is released by Philadelphia rapper Abstrakt. Not only did I do the illustration and design work, but I've also listened to the mixtape and let me be the first to tell you, it's really good. You're going to want one.
front:
back:
and then the actual cd:
Abstrakt speaks on some really heavy topics like corruption in our government, but also maintains a level of humor in his lyrics and the way he juxtaposes concepts and ideas (Avatar and blue balls... need I say more?) The mixtape also features other talented musicians like Julian Frampton and Fese. And of course, the reason I got so excited about this job... aliens. You want to buy this cd. Contact Abstrakt directly or just let me know and I'll get you one.

for more on Abstrakt visit:


No comments:

Post a Comment