Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles art show!

Ladies and gentlemen, this Friday I'm going to be in my first art show that I'll actually be able to attend... the show is presented by the Autumn Society and should be really exciting.
This is the piece ill be showing:

The first edition print will be available framed at the show. Have no fear though! That's not the only copy. Unframed Prints are available, contact for details.

I encourage everyone who can make it to stop by. Its first Friday, the weather looks promising, and the turtle van will be there. What better way to spend a summer evening?

2 comments:

  1. Awesome print! I love the way you got the cheese to look in this. Mike was always my favorite Turtle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I had to eat a lot of pizza to become one with the cheese in order to capture it haha. Mikey is my favorite too!

    ReplyDelete