
I know it's not massive, but it's so encouraging to just be given a little bit of recognition every once in a while. I'm like a tougher version of Tinkerbell, alls I need is a couple of little claps every now and then, and I'm set.
In other news, I found out I won the Marcel Vertes Award... given each year to "a senior whose drawing of the human figure has been outstanding." I was so happy.
There are some other truly amazing figure artists in our graduating class and I hope they get some form of recognition in the near future... like lotsa jobs and money.
Congrats on the nod and the award! Well done, miss!
ReplyDeleteI wanted to let you know that I found your postcard at the foodery. I put my two new cards there so keep an eye out for them.
ReplyDeleteYayys, thanks so much guys :)
ReplyDelete